Hi,

Check the below acl rule in your squid configuration file to Block the particular Domain URLs and also block keywords itself.

# ACL block sites
acl blocksites dstdomain  .youtube.com

# ACL block keywords
acl blockkeywords url_regex -i .youtube.com

#Deny access to block keywords ACL  &  block sites ACL's
http_access deny blockkeywords
http_access deny blocksites

And check the access.log file in the squid.

Regards,
ViSolve Squid