Here is the access log. I should have included it in the original post. This is
accessing a test machine I setup to hit SSH on 22 and 443. I can also hit HTTPS
on multiple other ports.

1413125068.706     87 10.110.98.21 TCP_MISS/503 0 CONNECT XXX.XXXX.com:22 -
HIER_NONE/- -
1413125086.496   8061 10.110.98.21 TCP_MISS/200 3657 CONNECT XXX.XXXX.com:443 -
HIER_DIRECT/54.68.15.208 -

Yes, my intent in the rule set is to provide a list of allowed ports and sites.

Tim