On 23/10/2014 9:18 a.m., Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> +1
>
> Confusions galore. I was wondering what's going on.

One of our mirror servers for www.squid-cache.org is still failing to
pick up changes. Unfortunately a bunch of country-specific mirrors are
pulling content from www with web crawlers instead of using the rsync
service, so they get really weird results as well.

If you are seeing this old content constantly or round-robin style
between page loads you can use west.squid-cache.org temporarily in the
URLs instead of www.

Amos