On 19/01/2015 3:39 a.m., sq...@proxyplayer.co.uk wrote:
Google is requesting a captcha everytime I request a page as it is
saying that my computer is doing something weird (via a proxy).

What *exactly* is it saying?

Your systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network.
Some computers it presents a captcha, on others it just plain refuses
to show search results.

How can I get rid of this message from Google. I tried redirecting
directly but it makes no difference. It seems like Google is
pickingup a lack of headers as an issue.

acl google dstdom_regex -i google
http_access deny google

but I suspect maybe you might not actually like the results of what
you are asking for.

What's the best directive to use to make sure that google doesn't go
through the proxy at all?
acl google dstdom_regex -i google
?