On 02/12/2015 06:11 PM, Yuri Voinov wrote:

I talking not about another redirector. But about smart Squid
behaviour with redirector's children.

If I wanted to change redirector - I would have already done it. I am
aware of the existence of ufdvGuard. Moreover - I've tried to build it
on my system. Failed - it cannot build without dancing with a
tambourine. I have enough Squid with his tambourines.

You never tried the support desk of ufdbGuard either.

I only want to more control over redirector's processes. Not more. And
cnanging free redirector to commercial one is not an option.

ufdbGuard is not a commercial redirector, but is free and
works with any free database or your own database/blacklist.
It has an additional option to use a commercial database.