Hello, I'm trying to improve the bypass system we use in our servers. When a site is not shown as it should, or something is broken because of a poor server's side implementation, we bypass traffic to that server at ebtables level. This works just as expected, squid never "sees" this traffic, but when you have problems with some site using akamai's cdn .. bypassing that network impacts negatively on squid's performance. Is it possible to tunnelize (as in TCP_TUNNEL/200) some arbitrary traffic? URL regex would be awesome. Tried googling it but could only find https related material.

Thanks,
Sebastian