Quoting Helmut Hullen <hul...@t-online.de>:

Hallo, HackXBack,

Du meintest am 07.08.15:

yea joe i dont know why ppl dnt give this bug importance while it
deduce alot of hit ratio

Can you please translate this kind of pidgin english into usual written
english, to please all foreign readers who have only learned this
written english? Thank you!

Please excuse my gerlish.

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut

Hi Helmut,

Native English speaker here -- though I'm not HackXBack, just see that he hasn't replied to you yet.

"Yeah Joe, I don't know why people don't give the bug importance while it deduce[sic] a lot of hit ratio"

Here's the same phrase worded the way I think that HaxkXBack /meant/ --

"Yeah Joe,

I don't know why people don't give the bug higher priority as it is significantly reducing the hit ratio"

HTH :)

-Dan