23.09.15 17:07, Matus UHLAR - fantomas пишет:
Hello,

On 17.09.15 18:47, Yuri Voinov wrote:
acl NoSSLIntercept ssl::server_name_regex -i localhost \.icq\.* kaspi\.kz
ssl_bump splice NoSSLIntercept

# Privoxy+Tor access rules
never_direct allow tor_url

cache_peer_access 127.0.0.1 allow tor_url

18.09.15 21:22, Matus UHLAR - fantomas пишет:
I wonder if the never_direct and cache_peer_access should not use the same
acl as "ssl_bump splice".