On 28.09.15 15:59, Leonardo Rodrigues wrote:
I have a running squid that, until some weeks ago, was not doing any kind of cache, it was just used for access controle rules. Now i have enabled it for windows updateand some specificURLs caching and it's just working fine.

windows updates are so badly designed that the only sane way to get them
cached it running windows update server (WSUS).

Linux IS user friendly, it's just selective who its friends are...