Hi Amos,

> You may need to use key_extras feature for now to send the SNI logformat
> value explicitly in a new key=value field.
Could you give me a hint where I find informations about that ?
I searched in Wiki and google but only find a possibility to sending key_extras
for auth_param,
also if it's possible how / where I could search for the "value" names like
"sni-send-from-client".

> Or you could look at making a patch to send the SNI instead of HTTP level
> "domain" from the CONNECT. Any help getting these annoyances out
> of the way is very welcome.
Um , todo that I had to understand how it works at the moment and see the code.
Could I find it on github ?

Best Regards
Sebastian