Hi.

Is there a way to limit the number of available authentication mechanisms (for a client browser) basing on certain squid IP which this browser connects to, like, using http_port configuration directive ? For example this is needed when one need to allow the non-domain machines to pass through authentication/authorization checks using squid with full-fledged AD integraion (or Kerberos/NTLM, anyway), otherwise they are unable to do it. Once they were, for example using Chrome < 41, but since >41 Chrome has removed all the options to exclude certain authentication methods from it's CLI sequence (I still wander what a genious proposed this).

If not(and I believe there isn't) could this message be treated as a feature request ?

Thanks.
Eugene.