Hi,

The Squid Windows installer defaults to F:\squid on my machine where I have
a C,  D (CD),  E (Windows created Recovery Disk) and F (My USB Backup
Drive). Why did the installer pick the F drive by default? I'm writing an
installer that wraps around the squid msi installer and this causes problems
that I do not think I can control. I thought it would always default to
C:\Squid. Maybe it is selecting the drive with the most space as my F drive
is?

Any help or guidance here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Diladele
for producing this installer.

Best,

Patrick