My colleagues here asked me the same question but I prefer to really FIX the caching of bigfiles/rockstoredfiles/rangeDLs instead of doing something specific for windows updates.

To be honest, windows updates are just a simple example of ranged downloads of big files making squid/rockstore go mad

Best Regards,

--
Heiler Bemerguy - (91) 98151-4894
Assessor Técnico - CINBESA (91) 3184-1751