On 14/05/2016 9:41 PM, Rafael Akchurin wrote:
The recompilation is quite easy btw

Oh, yeah... I know it's easy. I've already done it once on Debian. My concern is that I won't be able to find time to keep it up to date. Asking a package manager to download available updates takes about 10 minutes a week (across a dozen or so virtual servers). Downloading the source and compiling took ages.

I will probably take up the idea of Ubuntu 14 and use your packages, Rafael... Seems easiest, and I can include a Ubuntu server in my ClusterSSH group for "apt-get update" :)

TB