On 06/08/2016 05:54 PM, Sergio Belkin wrote:

        - Not need of interception..... is that possible?

    It depends.  If you support smartphones, you most likely need interception
since not all apps can be configured to use a proxy.
    With only desktops, interception is not required but you may need to
install the Squid CA certificate on all desktops.

And what about authentication? Can a user authenticate to Active Directory at
logon time to use squid?

With interception or regular proxy mode ?

Amos may correct me if I am wrong, but I understood that authentication is not
compatible with interception.

Marcus