On 26/06/2016 4:46 a.m., C. L. Martinez wrote:
> On Sat 25.Jun'16 at 22:33:56 +0600, Yuri Voinov wrote:

>> Use search.
>>
>> Some days agi I've played around with ECDSA certs and drop it due to
>> extremal incompatibility with clients. Here was this thread.
>>

> Is this the thread: http://marc.info/?l=squid-users&m=146625379320785&w=2?

Thats the one that came to my mind when reading your problem description.

Here is the solution he found to the cert content error:
 <http://marc.info/?l=squid-users&m=146633146001650&w=2>

YMMV, on the bug 4497 issue. So far no-one has been able to replicate
the problem Yuri has. But if you do we would certainly like to know that
in the bug report.

(Yuri: sorry, I just noticed the captures you provided a week ago. Not
sure how I missed that. I hope to have the time to look them over later
today and see if some progress can finally happen on that bug.)

Amos