On 24/10/2016 9:34 p.m., Михаил wrote:
> Hi!
> Could you write me if you had managed to emulate the problem that I have?
> Best regards, Misha.

I have not been able to replicate it here. I think I remember seeing it
a few years back, but not recently and trying last week my Squid worked
okay.

I was suspicious that the ::1 was being resolved. But your -vv output
shows it is finding 127.0.0.1 just fine. Something in the proxy is
denying the transaction, but your config looks like it should be allowed
through without any problem.

As a wild guess; try commenting out the ::1 entry in your /etc/hosts
file. Squid loads that file into its internal DNS cache and maybe the
entry is causing an issue on the Squid side of things.

Amos