I am trying to debug ssl-bump and am looking specifically for decisions that
Squid takes with regard to bumping, splicing and unsupported protocol.

The config file for Squid 4.0.21 has

debug_options ALL,1 33,9 83,9

http_port 10.10.10.1:3230        ssl-bump ...

acl tls_is_skype ssl::server_name "/var/ufdbguard/blacklists/chat/skype/iplist"
acl tls_is_skype ssl::server_name .skype.com
acl tls_allowed_hsts ssl::server_name www.google.com
acl tls_urlfilterdb ssl::server_name www.urlfilterdb.com
acl tls_server_is_bank ssl::server_name .abnamro.nl
acl tls_server_is_bank ssl::server_name .abnamro.com
acl tls_to_splice any-of tls_allowed_hsts tls_urlfilterdb tls_server_is_bank
tls_is_skype

ssl_bump splice tls_to_splice
ssl_bump stare  all
ssl_bump bump   all

on_unsupported_protocol tunnel all

But I fail to see in cache.log anything that gives a clue about
- squid decided to splice
- squid decided to bump
- squid decided to treat a connection as "unsupported protocol".

Are there other debug sections than 33 and 83 that need an increased debug
level ?
what strings do I have to look for in cache.log to understand the above
decisions that Squid takes ?

Thanks
Marcus