On 20/07/17 19:24, Kurczewski, Bartłomiej (WP.PL) wrote:
Hi Amos,
As I wrote to Eliezer, his solution works.
Thank you for your help as well.

Eliezers 'solution' was to outright delete the headers HTTP uses to protect your server against forwarding loops (Via), and to allow back-tracking of abusive transactions (X-Forwarded-For / Forwarded).

Both quite important things to leave working if you can. Which is why I suggested trying them one at a time and using the least amount of traffic manipulation that would actually fix the problem.

FWIW a lot of the server-side brokenness regarding those headers is a result of beginner web developers never having encountered such headers in their narrow periods of time looking at headers. The more experience that can be thrown in their direction through real traffic the more benefits we all get as proxy admin - through less broken site codes.

Amos