On 31/08/17 03:35, Olivier MARCHETTA wrote:
Hello,

I've made many test, but it seems not wanting to deliver from the cache.
I think the objects are in the cache, I have modified the cache in memory
object size.
And now I can see the memory being filled up as I transfer / GET the files from
SharePoint Online / Office 365.

Do you think that any configuration change would work ?

What you have now should be caching the responses like the one in your previous mail, AND serving them to clients.

I can only guess that something is wrong with your tests. Or that the previous mails transaction is not actually a typical object.

I was thinking about rewriting URLs upfront, before the Squid Cache proxy, in a
chain configuration.
But I am trying to avoid it for now.

It would not help. The URL is just part of the hash key for caching. The other HTTP mechanisms are the things causing HIT vs MISS vs REFRESH behavior and you already have configured to override those.

Amos