Hello,

I use the native ftp support of squid-4.0.22 and it works well without proxy
authentication.
I want to enable the proxy authentication, but don't know how to login
to the proxy with the native ftp client.

Without proxy authentication the string ftpuser@ftpserver works fine.
When I enable proxy-authentication, then I have to enter the proxy
credentials, but don't know how to do it.
I tried "proxyuser@ftpuser@ftpserver" for username, but it doesn't work.

Is there any support for native ftp protocol and proxy authentication ?

--
Regards

  Dieter

From field.