20.03.2018 23:03, FredB пишет:
> Hi Yuri,
>
> 200 mbits, more or less 1000/2000 simultaneous users
>
> I increase children value, because the limit is reached very quickly
Because of SSL processing to slow. Investigate, why. Simple increasing
number of children exghausting your RAM.

>> and only 100 MB on disk?
> 100 MB by process, no ? I think I should reduce this value and rather
> increase the max of children
No. This is overall fs limit to store.

> Maybe such load is just impossible because I reached a limit with a single
> core
Hardly. SSL helper children should spread across cores by OS scheduler.
> Perhaps I should retry SMP but unfortunately in the past I had many issues
> with, and some features I'm using still SMP-unaware
Squid's SMP itself does not solves SSL Bump issues. It's about different
things, and, IMHO, irrelevant your load profile.

"C++ seems like a language suitable for firing other people's legs."

* C++20 : Bug to the future *