I have the following configuration that makes incoming connections coming to port 8000 to use the another proxy, in this case proxy8000

http_port 8000 name=port_8000
acl port_8000_acl myportname port_8000
always_direct deny port_8000_acl
never_direct allow port_8000_acl
cache_peer 11.12.12.12 parent 20006 0 no-query default name=proxy8000
cache_peer_access proxy8000 allow port_8000_acl
cache_peer_access proxy8000 deny all

But I want to modify it so I can tell it which local interface to use based on the incoming port. Right now I'm using the following in another Squid configuration, but it's not based on incoming port. It does it for all connections

tcp_outgoing_address 172.16.11.106 # <-- that's my local ip

Does tcp_outgoing_address have the same ability as cache_peer in my case?