Hi All,

We have an existing SSL certificate for a WebShop URL. It has an external IP
Natted to a Load Balancer and has 2 reverse-squid proxies configured for load
balancing.

Now we need to on-board a new URL with same external IP, Same Load Balancers
and r-Squid proxy servers ? Is it possible.

I have uploaded the new URL certificate and restarted the squid proxy services,
when I try to access the URL iam getting below error, and Certificate error as
below.

Can anyone help me on this ?

The hostname in the website's security certificate differs from the website you
are trying to visit.
Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

Certificate error:

[cid:image003.png@01D4664B.C79973D0]

Please let me know if there are more questions, or call me over skype.

VYAS  (Vedavyas Vayalpadu)
IBM-AIX-UNIX Support
vedavyas.vayalp...@accenture.com<mailto:vedavyas.vayalp...@accenture.com>

________________________________

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic
communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant
messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes
of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy. Your privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only
in compliance with data protection laws. For further information on how
Accenture processes your personal data, please see our privacy statement at
https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.