On 22.10.18 14:26, Juan Carvajal B. wrote:
I would like to achieve the following:

1. A user comes with the own device, for example phone or table.
2. The user connects to our own WLAN network
4. The user enters the addres of our website
3. The user can only access our website, which is hosted in a sever *not
connected* to the internet.

well, if user enters address of your website, of course the user can only
access your website.
you apparently mean "user enters address of aany site".

Tablets / phones <---> WLAN router <---> server

please note that there is *no* connection to internet. The server is
connected to the "internet" port of the router.

in this case it's also obious that user can not access any other site...

I've been trying to achieve this with squid but I get a **warning of a
forwarding loop**. I do not know what I'm doing wrong.

forwarding loop happens, when squid connects to itself instead of internet.

I'm following this:
https://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Intercept/LinuxRedirect

maybe you have redirected connections from squid proxy back to the squid
proxy?

https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ReverseProxy

why do you follow reverse proxy configuration when you don't configure
reverse proxy?

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. _______________________________________________