Hi all,

I am using ssl bump and it's work fine a lot of SSL sites, but some of those
are misconfigured and squid won't succeed to get the correct certificate, and
give me the following error :
SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER

Looking on the internet I understand that this is a SSL server
misconfiguration, but I know that some browser like safari, and chrome are
implementing the AIA fetching to get the missing certificates using the
information store in the authority information access of the certificate.

Is there a way to activate this AIA fetching in squid or do i have to implement
it myself using a helper with the sslcrtvalidator_program ?

Thanks

[cid:image002.png@01D4BE04.2B0E4890]

Yann Girardin
Product Owner