Hi guys

I am a newbie initiating on squid, i have managed to download squid-4.6 on my
ubuntu server and i am trying to compile it for transparente proxy mode with
https

But Its giving me compile errors apparently if I enable -enable-ssl  option.

I read on the changelogs that ssl apparently has been removed on latest version
4.6

Can someone advise me on the configuration compile mode example that I can use
in order to compile 4.6 version successfully ?

Also is it true that we can now cache https content without installing
intercept certificates on clients devices?  Or we do still need to install the
client browser certificate on the client browser side? As I have read some
example of installing the certificate automatically on the client side using
the root ca1 ?

Thanks in advance