hello I need a help to know it is posible with squid to pass the username autenticated on reverse proxy to the peer ?

I have a reverse proxy, with external autentification type on ldap repository, once the user is validated on reverse proxy and redirect to the peer, I need to send the username, o something that permit to the webserver server (peer) know
the username that was autenticated on squid.

The idea is that the webserver aplication can catch like POST method or similar the username logued and autenticated on reverse proxy-

regards-