From: squid-users <squid-users-boun...@lists.squid-cache.org> On Behalf Of
Latino, Chris
Sent: Thursday, 13 February 2020 17:17
To: squid-users@lists.squid-cache.org
Subject: [squid-users] Squid 4.10 for windows

Hi

Hoping you can help we are using squid for windows 3.5.28

Our vulnerability scanner is saying this isn't the latest version but I can't
see a 4.10 version for windows and when I go to

https://squid.diladele.com/

It's still showing the 3.5.28 version

Chris Latino
Senior Systems Platform Engineer II

Mastercard
1 Angel Lane | London, EC4R 3AB
[cid:image001.png@01D5E292.B0BD8290]<www.mastercard.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the
use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail
message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message
in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.