Just noticed that github version of HandShake.cc is much better "patched" than
my humble,pitty attempt to quick-fix the parser. So in the light of self
investigation and the lack of information and experience (I'm sorry for that) I
maybe over-reacted. But now it seems both modifications made it working
(recompiled with github version of Handshake.cc). As I have no idea what to
expect from GREASEd connections - I think it would be better - as I've already
wrote - to check and sanitize every TLS header input... (version 4.12 from 9th
June doesn't do that)

LL