Hello,

more and more clients aren't browser but are programs, which call a
restapi through our squid proxy.

Those clients aren't able to show the errorpage (ERR_*) from proxy in
case the request wasn't successful for any reason.

I added %err_code and %err_detail, but %err_detail is filled with "-" sign all
the
time in the logfiles.

For example:
If the connection to a webserver fails %err_code is filled with
ERR_CONNECT_FAIL, but
%err_detail is filled with "-" instead of the messages "(110) Connection %timed
out"

Is it possible to log the error message like %E in the error pages ?

Thank you very much.

--
Regards

  Dieter