Em 01/08/2021 21:01, Amos Jeffries escreveu:
Leonardo, it sounds like your decades ago decision was before squid gained full HTTP/1.1 caching ability. 1.0-only abilities are almost useless today.

Are you at least still using memory cache? That is squid configured without cache_dir but also without "cache deny" rule.

    Hi Amos,

    You're spot on, I clearly remember to have decided that (to stop caching) before full HTTP/1.1 support days. I have not actually tried memory cache for a while, but not because it wasn't working as expected or effective, it's mainly because i'm not managing those services on networks large enough for caching to bring real beneficts.

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues

        gertru...@solutti.com.br