On 12/10/21 9:33 pm, 森 隆聡 wrote:
I made Single Sign On environment with AD+Squid and it worked fine.

[It works]
Client(Windows) -> Squid(CentOS) -> Internet

* Client is joined the domain and Squid configured Kerberos Authentication with
AD.

But after add another squid, it didn't work.

Do I misundastand something or squid originally don't support
multiple proxy those relay Kerberos authentication information?

login=PASSTHRU means your Squid plays no part in the authentication. It literally passes the peer the same Proxy-Auth* headers it receives from the client, and the resulting response ones go back to the client. Which means auth issues are a problem with either the client or server software. Squid cannot do anything about those.

Amos