On 12/7/21 6:13 AM, FredB wrote:
> Do you think, client lifetime 1 minute works (there is no minimal value
> in documentation)

IIRC, Squid does not impose any special restrictions on client_lifetime
values. The type of that directive is time-units. In Squid v5+, that
time-units type is documented to support a minimum value of 1
millisecond. There is no corresponding v4 documentation, and I do not
recall what v4 actually supports, but it may be the same.

Needless to say, bugs notwithstanding, too small client_lifetime values
will kill too many innocent transactions. Please see my first response
on this thread for more caveats in the latest Squid code (I did not
check v4).

Alex.