On 29/03/22 06:29, Pintér Szabolcs wrote:
Hi

Could I get plus information about the merging problem and the solution.

The recent merge from master;
failed due to an extra CI spellcheck, and C++11 syntax master started using since the branch previous update. The fixes were all trivial and not affecting how the code works.

The branch not being merged officially;
is waiting for me to have time to polish up the formal addition of ttl= kv-pair into the helper official protocol. The OAuth Bearer auth PR includes that addition, so can be used without other patching.

We need help with this problem because we want to use this with 50000useres.

AFAIK it is usable without the alterations being waited on for formal release. Do test it first though before rollout.

Amos