Hello Eliezer,

I finally got my setup to work; turned out to be intercepted clients
running into default nat, while my test squid server did not allow
them access, not even through iptables!

Now, I have one last bit to handle, which you did not cover in your
video. I'm using 3 ports for squid like Rafael's guide: one for normal
CONNECT, one for intercepted plain HTTP on 80, and one for intercepted
HTTPs on 443.

The setup works awesome for TLS addresses (i.e https://), but browser
redirection from Plain to TLS, say from http://cnn.com to
https://cnn.com, fails to happen. It just waits then time out.