Hello fellow Squid users I wanted to ask a quick question for use with
termination would http access for cache still work with this type of setup and
custom refresh patterns?

I think it would terminate all but the clients and if they use the cache it
would be ok.

But I think an invasive container would be blocked my goal here.

acl markBumped annotate_client bumped=true
acl active_use annotate_client active=true
acl bump_only src 192.168.1.3 #webtv
acl bump_only src 192.168.1.4 #toshiba
acl bump_only src 192.168.1.5 #imac
acl bump_only src 192.168.1.9 #macbook
acl bump_only src 192.168.1.13 #dell

acl bump_only_mac arp macaddresshere
acl bump_only_mac arp macaddresshere
acl bump_only_mac arp macaddresshere
acl bump_only_mac arp macaddresshere
acl bump_only_mac arp macaddresshere

ssl_bump peek step1
miss_access deny no_miss active_use
ssl_bump splice https_login active_use
ssl_bump splice splice_only_mac splice_only active_use
ssl_bump splice NoBumpDNS active_use
ssl_bump splice NoSSLIntercept active_use
ssl_bump bump bump_only_mac bump_only active_use
acl activated note active_use true
ssl_bump terminate !activated

Sent from my iPhone