On 2024-05-16 19:12, Jonathan Lee wrote:
What about using COSS file system?

Squid does not support COSS cache_dirs since v3.5. If Squid in question does disk caching, then rock cache_dirs may be the best bet.

Alex.

On May 16, 2024, at 15:10, Andre Bolinhas wrote:

 Hi
Well, the performance and NTLM issues that I had with persistent connections goes back to squid 3.5 😳, so I never re-enabled it again on new version, I'm using Squid 5.9 and 6.8 now.

If you tell me that now that persistent connections are more stable and inclusive is recommended to be enabled by default to gain performance and also speed up NTLM/Kerberos authentication, I will re-enable again on my production servers.

Best Regards