I hate to tell you this AI that you know has been around for many years. Anyone
remember Sandblaster 16 ISA card software Dr. Spatzo? All AI is, just adapted
improved 1980s ideas. It’s not new, its been here for years, still just if else
code with more data analytics.

Anyway I use Proxy for checking URL requests and blocking them if needed,
inspecting HTTPS with antivirus software, caching content and having the
ability to scan it before it hits users and block it. Web acceleration. I
primarily use it for inspection and security. Squid could simply block out all
requests to AI if you wanted, I have it set to block some. CCPA in California
provides legal avenues for user privacy, not many web analytics companies
follow the requests to not track so they can be simply put blocked out. Squid
is very complex software.