On 2024-06-11 18:09, Jonathan Lee wrote:
When I run sysctl debug.kdb.panic=1 I get a crash report for pfsense in var/crash should my path for core dumps use my swap drive too?

It is a pfsense-specific question that I do not know the answer for. Perhaps others do. However, you may be able to get an answer faster if you set coredump_dir in squid.conf to /var/crash, start Squid with that configuration, and then kill a running Squid worker with SIGABRT.

HTH,

Alex.