On Sunday 16 June 2024 at 12:27:03, David Touzeau wrote:

> Hi
>
> We have made such a tool for us.

> Available free of charge with no restrictions

I think it would be a good idea to publish a tool like this explicitly under a
well-known licence.  It makes life considerably simpler for people who care
about compliance if they can say "these things we use are all under licence X"
because then everyone knows exactly what that means.

Antony.

--
I don't know, maybe if we all waited then cosmic rays would write all our
software for us. Of course it might take a while.

 - Ron Minnich, Los Alamos National Laboratory

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.