On 2024-06-17 11:43, Jonathan Lee wrote:
acl to_ipv6 dst ipv6
acl from_ipv6 src ipv6

Glad I asked! The above configuration is not using "src_as" and "dst_as" ACL types that I am asking about. It is using "src" and "dst" ACL types.

> I hope that helps our isp is ipv6 only

Matching IPv6 addresses is completely unrelated to this thread topic, but you may want to see the following commit message about "ipv6" problems recently fixed in master/v7. If you want to discuss IPv6 matching, please start a new mailing list thread!
https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/commit/51c518d5

Thank you,

Alex.