output of versions

Shell Output - openssl ciphers -s -v ECDHE
TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384         TLSv1.3 Kx=any      Au=any   Enc=AESGCM(256)
       Mac=AEAD
TLS_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256   TLSv1.3 Kx=any      Au=any
Enc=CHACHA20/POLY1305(256) Mac=AEAD
TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256         TLSv1.3 Kx=any      Au=any   Enc=AESGCM(128)
       Mac=AEAD
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384  TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=AESGCM(256)
       Mac=AEAD
ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384    TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=RSA   Enc=AESGCM(256)
       Mac=AEAD
ECDHE-ECDSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305  TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA
Enc=CHACHA20/POLY1305(256) Mac=AEAD
ECDHE-RSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305    TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=RSA
Enc=CHACHA20/POLY1305(256) Mac=AEAD
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-CCM8        TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=AESCCM8(256)
       Mac=AEAD
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-CCM         TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=AESCCM(256)
       Mac=AEAD
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256  TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=AESGCM(128)
       Mac=AEAD
ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256    TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=RSA   Enc=AESGCM(128)
       Mac=AEAD
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-CCM8        TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=AESCCM8(128)
       Mac=AEAD
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-CCM         TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=AESCCM(128)
       Mac=AEAD
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA384      TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=AES(256)
       Mac=SHA384
ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384        TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=RSA   Enc=AES(256)
       Mac=SHA384
ECDHE-ECDSA-CAMELLIA256-SHA384 TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=Camellia(256)
       Mac=SHA384
ECDHE-RSA-CAMELLIA256-SHA384   TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=RSA   Enc=Camellia(256)
       Mac=SHA384
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-SHA256      TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=AES(128)
       Mac=SHA256
ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256        TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=RSA   Enc=AES(128)
       Mac=SHA256
ECDHE-ECDSA-CAMELLIA128-SHA256 TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=Camellia(128)
       Mac=SHA256
ECDHE-RSA-CAMELLIA128-SHA256   TLSv1.2 Kx=ECDH     Au=RSA   Enc=Camellia(128)
       Mac=SHA256
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA         TLSv1   Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=AES(256)
       Mac=SHA1
ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA           TLSv1   Kx=ECDH     Au=RSA   Enc=AES(256)
       Mac=SHA1
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-SHA         TLSv1   Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=AES(128)
       Mac=SHA1
ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA           TLSv1   Kx=ECDH     Au=RSA   Enc=AES(128)
       Mac=SHA1
So it does support TLSv1.3 Could it be because my certificate authority is type
RSA? Disabling TLSv1.3 would fix it again that doesn’t help me in the future

openssl req -x509 -new -nodes -key myProxykey.key -sha256 -days 365 -out
myProxyca.pem