You can use computer names if these names are registered in DNS
(directly or indirectly via a DNS server with WINS/DHCP integration)

But you most likely need to restart Squid each time the IP address
changes.

Using authentication rather than IP address checks is recommended.

Regards
Henrik

--
Henrik Nordstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>