Dear ALL !

I would like to authenticate users of a windows NT network with a Linux mdk9.0 + squid 2.4stable7 using RADIUS.
I've downloaded the helper from the Marc Van Selm home page.
I've compiled it successfully and followed the instruction of the included README file.

The first problem I encounter is that testing the helper it asks for a dictionary that I cannot find on the M.van S. home page. After a little search with google I found a dictionary that would probably do but I'm not completely sure about it.... (if anyone has the proper one, please send it to me !!! Ta !)
Anyway, putting the dictionary into place at least stopped the helper asking for it. >:-)

Running the test again and supplying username password I only get a ERR in return ! :-((((

Have I got to do anything else that wasn't specified in the README ?

Please help !
Thanks
Valter

--