--On 17 February 2003 09:48 +0000 Alex Sharaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all

I've just brought on line webalizer based web page for our 4 squid caches
and for the last 3 days the "top 30" urls section have been swamped with
entries  like

http://207.46.110.X/gateway/gateway.dll
and
Microsoft Netmeeting, going via Squid - we see loads of hits for that url here, with only a few local netmeeting users...

http://38.144.57.X/Update.htm
and
http://64.12.163.X/data
No idea :( 38.144.57.x seems to be owned by "Performance Systems International Inc" - ring any bells with software on your network?

You'd probably be better off using google to lookup what these could be - it's a bit off-topic for the Squid users list :)

Regards,

-Karl