Checking...

Mozilla is broken. When you request ftp://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/... it automatically
includes a "Authorization: Basic ZnRwOg==" header in the request..

"ZnRwOg==" is base64 encoded data for "ftp:".

This instructs Squid that it should log in as the user ftp regardless of
the username in the URL with a blank password..

Regards
Henrik

--
Henrik Nordstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>