On Tuesday 01 July 2003 21.06, FRKS KRSZTN wrote:

> The reason I want this is that we have to use some internet pages
> that require NTLM auth.

NTLM auth cannot be proxied due to inherent design flaws in how
Microsoft NTLM authentication over HTTP operates. It is NOT a HTTP
authentication protocol, it just tries to look like one and fails
badly in precense of proxies because it assumes there is no proxies
and assumes the client always gets connected directly to the origin
server in a private connection.

http://www.marasystems.com/, [EMAIL PROTECTED]