Hi Henrik,

Previously when i use squid, it seems just fine, it caches and browsing seems to be ok, but recently I activated delay pools for the same network, and ever since then, my browsing is extremely fast, overthrottling I might add.

am just curious, is this the work of delay pools, cause i intend to experiment with it more?

acl cafenet160kusers src blah.blah.blah.blah/255.255.255.0 delay_pools 1 delay_class 1 3 delay_access 1 allow cafenet160kusers delay_access 1 deny all delay_parameters 1 17920/17920 -1/-1 600/17920

and I know my network has not been upgraded in any other way, like bandwidth increase, etc

Thanks