From: Schelstraete Bart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 4:16 PM
To: Kenn Murrah
Cc: 'squid'
Subject: Re: [squid-users] restricting download of .exe files ....

Thanks for the help (I actually did try to find this answer but
couldn't ... and decided to ask the list for its help (thinking that was, in fact, the purpose of the list.))

Anyway, let me ask a followup question .... what if I want to disallow
all .exe files EXCEPT those from microsoft.com? is that possible? Feel free, as I know you will, to tell me to RTFM, but any help in locating the right place in the right FM would be greatly appreciated.

You can first create an acl to allow anything to microsoft.com , and then specify the acl to block .exe files.
That's what I'm using in the live environment.

rgrds, Bart

--
Pls sign the following guestbook: http://www.cable-dance.be and ask to re-activatr cable-dance!
Pls! Sent the message to everyone ASAP.

This message was virus scanned at siliconjunkie.net and
any known viruses were removed. For a current virus list
see http://www.siliconjunkie.net/antivirus/list.html